OEM Welding Products Stainless Steel Bending Welding Products Industrial Welding Products
Metal Stamping Parts
Xincheng Stamping manufacturers steels parts to meet the needs of your specific applications. Whether you need is a large, heavy part that requires thick walls for support, a small, intricate part, or a part that requires hardening and finishing after stamping, Xincheng Stamping has the capabilities to assist you.
We offer progressive stamping, and prototype stampings to ensure you receive the stamping product that best first your industry needs.
- Bending - the material is deformed or bent along a straight line.
- Flanging - the material is bent along a curved line.
- Embossing - the material is stretched into a shallow depression. Used primarily for adding decorative patterns. See also Repoussé and chasing.
- Blanking - a piece is cut out of a sheet of the material, usually to make a blank for further processing.
- Coining - a pattern is compressed or squeezed into the material. Traditionally used to make coins.
- Drawing - the surface area of a blank is stretched into an alternate shape via controlled material flow. See also deep drawing.
- Stretching - the surface area of a blank is increased by tension, with no inward movement of the blank edge. Often used to make smooth auto body parts.
- Ironing - the material is squeezed and reduced in thickness along a vertical wall. Used for beverage cans and ammunition cartridge cases.
- Reducing/Necking - used to gradually reduce the diameter of the open end of a vessel or tube.
- Curling - deforming material into a tubular profile. Door hinges are a common example.
- Hemming - folding an edge over onto itself to add thickness. The edges of automobile doors are usually hemmed.
||Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, bronze, Aluminum, Titanium, silicon steel, nickel plate etc
||Machining, Laser Cutting, CNC Bending, Plastic Injection, Welding, Riveting, Die/Mould Development etc
||Brushing, Polishing, Electrophoresis, Anodized, Powder Coating, Plating, Silk screen, Laser Engraving etc
|Quality System Certificate
||Depends on customer’s drawing and request
||Full inspection before shipment for every processing
||1) Standard package
|2) Pallet or container
|3) As per customized specifications
||T/T , L/C , Paypal
||1) 0-100kg: express & air freight priority
|2) >100kg: sea freight priority
|3) As per customized specifications
||Die/Mould development-Prototype-Production-Inspection-Surface treatment-Packing-Delivery
We can design automation equipment according to customer's product type, which can be applied to all processes of our production, including stamping, injection molding and assembly. Through self-designed and manufactured automation devices, we can achieve mass production while ensuring the stability and consistency of parts.
Q: What do you need to provide a quote?
A: Please kindly send us the drawing or the sample of your product. Details below should be included,
A.Materials B. Surface Finish C. Tolerance D. Quantity
(Please be noted that these are essential for our quote. The specific price couldn't be quoted without any of them.)
Q: How does the payment process work?
A: Payment terms are flexible for us in accordance with specific conditions. Generally we advise 30%TT deposit, balance before shipment.
Q: How do I know about the production?
A: We will double confirm your requirements and send you the sample for youe checking before the mass production. You will be kept informed of any progress. And 100% quality inspection can be done before shipment.
Q: How do I know about the delivery?
A: Tracking number will be provided to you once we get it from shipping agent. Also we will keep updating the latest shipping information for you.
Q: What will you do for after sales?
A: When our metal parts apply to your products, we will follow up and await your feedback. Any question related to our metal parts, our experienced engineers are ready to help.